Flourless Brownie Recipe:
- 1 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- ½ cup smooth Nut Butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup or 5 packets Equal/ Sweet n Low/ Whole Earth
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- Handful of Cacao or Dark Chocolate Chips
- Grease a small cake/loaf pan and preheat oven to 350ºF
- Melt nut butter with maple syrup on the oven
- Mix mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder in a large bowl
- Fold in Cacao or Dark Chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating.
- Let cool completely.
Cloud Bread Recipe:
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (or cream of tartar)
- **optional** 1 TBS Brown Sugar (or Equal, Sweet n' Low, or Whole Earth as a No Calorie option)
- **optional** are salt, garlic powder, rosemary and other fave spices/herbs.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Separate the eggs, there must be no yolk in the white.
- In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese and honey until smooth.
- In the second bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder (or cream of tartar if you prefer, I just didn’t like the taste of cream of tartar) to the whites and beat the whites on high speed (fluff up your egg whites to stiff peaks) until they are fluffy, form a nice peaks and hold their peaks.
- Slowly fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and mix carefully, you don’t want to break the fluffiness of the egg whites too much.
- Do this as quickly as possible or the mixture may start melting – Spoon the mixture into 10-12 even rounds onto lightly greased baking sheet, sprinkle with rosemary or your favorite spices and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes on the middle rack. Then broil (cook the top) for 1 minute and watch it until they become nice and golden brown. At this point make sure you watch them so they don’t burn.